Witzke on Technology

Thoughts on emerging technologies and anything else that seems interesting - direct from Vancouver, B.C. Canada, the world's most liveable city, several years running.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Digital Photography Podcast

We bought our first mid-range digital camera a year ago and I've never been really happy with the image quality and ability to control how the image is being captured. I came across Tips from the Top Floor, a podcast and website that covers a multitude of topics in digital photography. It has been helpful for me as I transition from my Cannon SLR.

The podcast covers basic and advanced topics, has short tutorials on using Photoshop features and has regular interviews with photography professionals. The sound-seeing tours are also quite interesting. The website has a very active forum, with lots of memembers willing to help out. The weekly assignment is a big favourite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home